Pete Jacobs Performance Coaching
Who is this for?
This coaching package is for those that want:
- An individualised exercise program with daily accountability and unlimited support and feedback from myself, Pete Jacobs
- Improved longevity, increased energy, and ‘best ever performances’ in any field
You may be experiencing unwanted symptoms such as low energy levels, weakness, fatigue, brain fog, unexplained aches and pains, weight gain, low fitness, or poor aerobic capacity, which could be holding you back from living the life you want, or achieving your potential in physical or mental arenas.
This 1:1 Coaching package is for all levels, for all abilities at any stage and age in life.
- Customised Performance Program delivered via Training Peaks
- 20mins 1:1 weekly zoom or phone call session – time can be accumulated if not used weekly.
- Health Coaching, Mindset Coaching, Performance Coaching
- Customised nutrition advice for training, racing, and day to day as requested.
- Training Peaks Premium Athlete Account (US$9 /month included )
- Unlimited technique review of swim/bike/run from videos.
- Advice on training/race gear and supplements.
- Race planning: nutrition : pacing : mindset.
- Daily text, DM’s, or emails (and short calls when easier and available)
- Communication – within 24 hrs, 7 days/week
- Priority inclusion for Pete Jacobs LYF Immersions
- Access to members only Resource Archive with many in depth videos explaining the LYF Method, health and wellness strategies.
Your LYF Coach Pete Jacobs
World Champion Ironman Triathlete | Mindset Guide | Health Coach |Performance Expert
- Triathlon Australia certified Coach
- Prekure certified Health Coach
Pete has coached himself for most of his career, but relied heavily on guidance and learnings from some of the best in a wide range of fields including mindset, nutrition, goal setting, biomechanics, & physiology. From battling bouts of fatigue during his later teenage years, 20’s, & 30’s, Pete understands how it feels to have brain fog, unexplained aches & general fatigue and depression. Through decades of suffering, and years of learning, he now knows how to get his (and your) energy back and vastly improve all symptoms, and turn that increased energy into great performances in any avenue you choose.
Pete also knows what it takes to be a world champion, in one of the toughest sports, in one of the toughest places in the world. The Hawaii Ironman.
In the last few years Pete’s knowledge and practice of health and performance has increased exponentially through countless hours of study, podcasts & conversations around the latest research and most proven pathways for achieving the greatest adaptations desired for specific performance goals. In 2022, at 41 years of age, Pete believes he’s in the best shape of his life, both in health and fitness, and looks forward to racing and testing his knowledge and abilities with a comeback to frequently racing long course triathlons professionally in 2023 with aims of making just as many podiums.
Pete’s key passions are
- Improving energy and health for those experiencing unwanted symptoms that are not allowing them to live the life they want.
- Learning about best practices for adaptation to specific fitness goals
- Answering questions about nutrition and physiology and researching new information when he gets a new question.
Pete’s greatest triathlon achievements.
- World Champion, Ironman Hawaii 2012
- 2nd place, Ironman Hawaii 2011
Client & Coach Guidelines
The Client is to pay at the start of each month for that month of coaching. Should the Client have extenuating circumstances and not be able to be coached after payment, a refund would be agreeable.
The Client is to make payment via an auto debit to LYF bank account or PayPal account.
Returning Clients will be taken on board ahead of new enquiries should there be a waitlist – There are limited places for Pete Jacobs LYF coaching.
The Client will use a Training Peaks premium account which allows notifications to be sent to the coach when workouts are completed or comments are added. LYF can subsidise the account in an individual coaching arrangement to save the Client signing up to yet another subscription 😉
Clients will add comments to training peaks key sessions when possible/time permits. Feedback is crucial to writing a bespoke individualised weekly program to optimise training and health adaptations.
Clients will add future interruptions to training e.g. travel, family events etc. as soon as possible to Training Peaks.
$440AUD direct debit/automatic payments per month, on the same date each month.
Looking forward to hearing from you